Careers at Taylor Interiors, LLC
Taylor Interiors and owner, Tarris Arnold strongly believe in providing employment opportunities to individuals who are passionate about construction services. On the job training can be provided to individuals looking to learn proper insulation techniques and other useful industry skills.
Please see the current employment opportunities below. If interested, please contact Janet Francis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Air Barrier
- Spray Foam Insulation
Journeymen are qualified field employees who specialize in performing their skilled trades on a project or job site.
- Follow all policies, procedures, and direction from Foremen and upper management
- Perform skilled tasks in accordance with plans and blueprints at multiple job sites
- Maintain schedules with timely completion of each phase of a project
- Construction Work – Must be knowledgeable and able to perform all tasks alongside other field workers needed on the job site and can fill in when needed.
- Safety – Ensure all work is being performed following all safety regulations. Examine the working environment for potential hazards and unsafe conditions. Inform upper management of any safety concerns on the job site.
- Tools and Equipment – Ensure all tools and equipment needed to perform tasks are functioning properly and in good working order.
- Payroll – Must follow all procedures needed to obtain correct pay for performing job responsibilities.